La vie en rose

Monday, July 24, 2006

so it's monday...

i think my yellow stress/needs are becoming more obvious everyday. my DA professor seems to be very anti - structure. the syllabus is nonexistant, he doesn't explain what he does in class, and to top it all off, today's class was EXACTLY like last class - practically word-for-word!!! what is the point? granted, maybe he, too, had a rough weekend and wasn't ready to prepare new material to teach.... but he should've CANCELLED class!! (can you tell that this irks me?) it's pure inefficency....

other than that, today is my first day in my grad assistant position in the mktg department. i've met a few professors as well as the head of the department and, well, that's it.... i've been AIMing with my friend a few floors above me. thank god for modern technology.

it's the first day of the week and i already feel as though i need a massage. my shoulders are so tense... too much web surfing during DA maybe...

so it's monday...

1 Comments:

  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger Adrian said…

    :) Mondays are really hard no matter what there is to do in class. We should try to avoid them in the future.
    See yoou tomorrow, don't be mad at me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home