La vie en rose

Sunday, July 23, 2006

a friend suggested making a blog as a novel way of recording daily events, so I'm going to give it a try.
as a break from studying, i spoke to my brother and my parents today for a long time. it was a great excuse not to read the assignment for my GSM class, but it was really cool to be able to talk to my family. i told my brother about things that are going on in school, the different people i've met and the interesting things i'm learning outside the classroom.

i did manage to finish my reading assignment before trivia night at Delaney's. the Pimpin' IMBA's totally rocked! following last week's debut performance of an honourable 35 points, we totally kicked butt this week with 52 points and a tie for second place! hopefully, next week i'll be able to say that the IMBA's dominated with a 1st place victory...

must get to bed now, not much sleep this weekend and i've got to get up early...

2 Comments:

  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger Adrian said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger Adrian said…

    Si eu ma bucur ca sunt primul care posteaza pe blogul tau. Tu, din pacate nu o sa intelegi ce scriu aici, asa ca as putea teoretic sa scriu absolut orice. :) Ma bucur ca am inceput amandoi bloguri si sper sa le putem mentine proaspete cu informatie.
    akilliano

     

Post a Comment

<< Home